In a nutshell
“IRIS is your online tool for the long-term, Europe-wide market value assessment of renewable energy projects and PPAs”
IRIS is an online tool designed to support you in finding a market-based value of renewable energy projects all around Europe. At its heart, IRIS uses a large amount of historical data on renewable energy generation and a well-established long-term fundamental model of European energy markets which specifically incorporates the effects of the further build-out of renewables until 2050. Combining this with daily updated future prices of the European power markets, IRIS provides you with a consistent assessment framework to make well-founded decisions.
- Capture rates & prices: Compare the value of technology-specific generation profiles to traded baseload prices
- PPAs: Get reliable estimates for the market value of Power Purchase Agreements
- Balancing energy costs: Estimate the costs for balancing energy for different technologies
- Historical Data: Overview of the historical development of installed capacity and actual generation of the various technologies in each country
- Forecast until 2050: supported by a long-term-fundamental model